Tuesday, May 10, 2005


looks like the meeting cannot happen this eve. j.v.h cannot come nor can yvonne. two key members. and noone else has confirmed but me and c.s.

thus, we need to make it another day i think. could be later this week, maybe? friday or sunday eve? jason is moving tuesday of next week so maybe we should wait.


i should have responded. i was planning on joining you. that's ok though... plenty of chores to do at home.

the rest of the week is bad for me... Wednesday through Sunday. next week is wide open.

if Friday or Sunday is best for y'all... so be it. i'll meet up with you the next time.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?